About Purchasing Tickets
> Tickets * Tickets for some screenings/programs may be available again after sold-out.
Following the Lottery ticket for E-mail newsletter subscribers and Pre-order lottery, Tokyo International Film Festival will begin General ticket sales of each screening sections from 10/13 [Sat] and 14 [Sun] through our official film festival web site.
The ticket purchase can also be made at the TIFF Ticket Center located in the venue during the film festival.
Tokyo International Film Festival Information Center
TEL: 050-3538-3883 (call center operator)
Service hours: 10/10 [Wed]~11/3 [Sat / Public Holiday] 12:00-18:00
* 10/20 (Sat) and 10/21 (Sun) will be closed for business.
Basic Information on ticket purchase
Purchase of Opening/Closing/Gala Screening/Special Screenings/Award Ceremony＋
Tokyo Grand Prix Winning Film Screening tickets are limited to 2 tickets per purchase. The other screenings are limited to 4 tickets per purchase.
All film festival seats are on reserve basis unless otherwise announced.
Please see website film and event page for details of Admission Free screenings and about participation of events.
- *Ticket will not be refunded, exchanged or reissued.
- *Wrongful acts such as re-sales of tickets, ticket transaction numbers, and QR codes for commercial purpose are prohibited.
- *We will ask a customer to leave if we find out that tickets have not been purchased at TIFF Official Website or TIFF Ticket Center.
- *Pre-school children are not admitted.
- *The Tokyo Metropolitan Government's Ordinance for Healthy Youth Development prohibits individuals under age of 18 from being at theaters from 23:00 to 4:00. This also applies when these individuals are accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- *Screenings at TIFF are not eligible for Cinemileage (TOHO CINEMAS mileage).
- *TIFF tickets are not eligible for parking services at any of the venues.